Cooperation by all campers will allow for everyone to have a good camping experience. Any violation of these rules will result in you and your party being removed from the premises with no refund.
1. No Public display of alcohol. The use and consumption of alcoholic beverages are restricted to the cabin/campsite. Intoxicated individuals will be removed from the premises. Any use or possession of an illegal substance on Wilderness Cove Outdoors Inc property will result in an immediate removal (without refund) from said property.
2. The use of loud or obscene language is prohibited.
3. Campers hike, fish, tube, wade, or swim in the river at their own risk. Wilderness Cove Campground is not responsible for any accidents.
4. Children MUST be supervised at all times and must not be left without supervision while a parent sleeps or is not present in the campground. Small children are not allowed by or in the river or play areas without a supervising adult present.
5. No all-terrain vehicles, golf carts, or any other off-road vehicle. Generator use is prohibited.
6. Quiet time is between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am.
7. Fallen or dead trees may be used for firewood, cutting down live trees is prohibited. If you have questions, please ask management. Firewood is available for sale at the camping office.
8. Campsites are to be kept clean and orderly. Littering (including cigarette butts) will not be tolerated.
9. Only two vehicles are allowed per campsite/cabin that is rented. Some sites have smaller parking areas that only one car can park directly at the site. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense. When parking, please take note of trees/limbs around/above your property. Additional parking passes may be purchased for $10 per car, per day between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
10. Dogs are allowed in the campground, but MUST be kept on a leash. Only two dogs are allowed per site. You are responsible for any “accidents” (including clean up & pick up), and any other damage caused by your dog. Do not leave your dog unattended at any time. Dogs locked in an unoccupied vehicle will be reported to animal control. Any aggressive act by a dog will be means for immediate removal. Campers will be asked to remove any disruptive dogs.
11. We are not responsible for moving your property in the event of a flood or other disaster.
12. Build campfires in fire pits only.
13. Fireworks are not permitted.
14. No smoking is allowed in any building including offices, cabins, or bathhouses. No smoking is allowed within 30 feet of any structure or occupied campsite. This includes but is not limited to the use of electronic cigarettes, or any other type of vaping device.
DOG Policy: Dogs are allowed in the campground, but not in the cabins/cottages. Dogs MUST be kept on a leash. Only two dogs are allowed per site. You are responsible for any accidents (including clean up & pick up), & any other damage caused by your pet. Do not leave your pet unattended at any time. Pets locked in an unoccupied vehicle or left alone will be reported to animal control. Any aggressive act by a pet will be means for immediate removal. Campers will be asked to remove any disruptive pets at any time with no refund. There is a $15 nonrefundable pet fee per reservation. We do not allow dogs on our tubing trips.
Campsites and Cabins: Dog fees and any additional campers will be charged at check-in. Cabin (includes cottages when referenced) reservations must include someone over the age of 21 that will be remaining onsite during the entire reservation. Guests renting a cabin acknowledge responsibility for any damages or loss made to a cabin, its belongings, or surroundings and must present a valid credit card at check-in in lieu of a security deposit. Examples of charges (but not limited to): $100 for smoking (or vaping) in a cabin; $50 for graffiti or vandalism; $50 cleaning fee for excessive dirtiness. Please see descriptions of sites for more information. There is a two vehicle maximum per site, additional vehicles will be charged a fee Memorial Day weekend-Labor Day.
Full Cabin: There is a six person maximum (4 adults max, 2 additional children under 16) for this cabin and it is not to be used or occupied by more than the maximum. Only the renters from the original reservation are allowed in the cabin at any time. If additional people are found to be in the cabin, you may be asked to leave with no refund. If you have any questions, please call us at (828)749-9100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy: All payments are due in full. No refunds are given for inclement weather, eviction, situations out of our control, or early checkout. Reservations are only good for the original season they are made. No reservations are carried over to the following season. The cutoff time is 5:00 pm for each category:
7 days (or more) before arrival: Cancellation will result in the forfeit of one night's rental.
Less than 7 days before arrival: Cancellation will result in the forfeit of the entire reservation.
Example: If the arrival date is for July 1st: 7 day cutoff will be before 5:00 pm on June 24; starting 5:01 pm on June 24, the whole reservation is forfeit.
Change of Reservation: Change of dates and/or type of accommodations can be made as according to the following schedule based on a cutoff time of 5:00 pm:
14 days (or more) before arrival: The entire reservation amount will be applied to new dates or accommodation type with a $10 change fee. If additional payment is needed, it will be charged at the time of the change; if the change results in a lesser amount due, the difference will be returned minus the $10 fee.
7-14 days before arrival: The entire reservation amount will be applied to new dates or accommodation type with a $25 change fee. If additional payment is needed, it will be charged at the time of the change; there will be no refund for a lesser amount due. ***This change can be used only one time, any other changes will result in a forfeit of this reservation and a new reservation will need to be made.***
Less than 7 days before arrival: No date changes will be made.
No Shows: Reservations will be held until checkout time of the first day after the scheduled arrival. All payments will be forfeited.
Cabin check-in: 3:00, checkout: 11:00. Campsite check-in 2:00, checkout: 12:00.
Firewood: If you pre-order firewood and are going to arrive late, please call 828-749-9100 before 6:00 to get further instructions.
We reserve the right to refuse service or evict anyone who does not obey our guidelines without a refund. Wilderness Cove Outdoors Inc and its affiliates are not responsible for accidents, injuries, or loss/damage of any kind including naturally occurring events. We will do our best to accommodate requested sites, but sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances, sites may be changed. It is up to the customer to choose a site or list accurate sizes of equipment to ensure that they will fit on their site.